Course ID: 3175
This course is designed to teach you about managing application containers, using Kubernetes.
Mastering highly resilient and scalable infrastructure management is very important, because the modern expectation is that your favorite sites will be up 24/7, and that they will roll out new features frequently and without disruption of the service. Achieving this requires tools that allow you to ensure speed of development, infrastructure stability and ability to scale. Microservices architecture aims to break your application in Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya smaller pieces and make this possible. Containers like docker enable microservice philosophy with lightweight runtime environments for applications.
Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for container based distributed applications. Originally created by Google based on principles from its internal orchestration system (e.g Borg), Kubernetes is now developed on GitHub, it provides several level of fault-tolerance, scalability and useful primitives that go beyond the single container concept.
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Microservices
- Learn how 12-factor apps and the microservices design pattern make modern applications easier to deploy and maintain.
Lesson 2 – Building the Containers with Docker
- Use Docker to build container images that package an application and its dependencies for deployment on a single machine.
Lesson 3 – Kubernetes
- The infrastructure to support an application at scale is as important as the application itself. See how Kubernetes allows you to focus on the big picture.
- Understanding Use Case
- Understanding Architecture
- Understanding Components
- Installing Kubernetes
- Deploying apps with docker on kubernetes
- Managing launched instance’s life cycle
- Setting up an interface on kubernets (cockpit)
- Scaling up and down on kubernetes
- Understanding differences between Kubernetes and PaaS (Openshift)
- Understanding tools and products based on Kubernetes
Lesson 4 – Deploying Microservices (From Image to Running Service)
- Go beyond the theoretical concepts and try out Kubernetes so that you can use it to manage real world apps.
- Regular classes – 4 weeks
- Weekend Classes – 6 weeks
- Customized Fast Track option is available as well. Call 9731012185 now to customize according to your requirement
- Experienced IT professionals
- Having hands on practical knowledge
- With experience of training large batches in both offline and online mode
The following services are available on demand as add-on to this course
- Resume Preparation
- Mock interviews
- Job opportunity leads and suggestions
- Online Self Paced Training (SPT) with Videos and Documents
- Online Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Weekend classroom training (call +91-8884830222)
Study9 provides a robust job market focused Kubernetes training. Our Kubernetes course is designed with the right mix of basic and advanced topics to get one started in the domain and enable a person to get a good job in this competitive market. Our Kubernetes trainers are experienced professionals Slot Gacor Hari Ini with hands on knowledge of Kubernetes projects. The Kubernetes course content is designed with keeping the current job market’s demands in mind.Our Kubernetes training course is value for money and tailor made for our students.
About Study9 Training Method
The Study9 Kubernetes training courses are online/classroom training courses. The online Kubernetes training is given using advanced training softwares to make the students comfortable with the online training. The student and teacher can talk over VOIP software, they can share each others screens, share Kubernetes course contents and concerns during the class through chat window and even can see each other using Webcams. The time tested proven online Kubernetes training methodologies adopted by study9 are of the most advanced ones in India. The student will feel at ease with the Kubernetes training mode. And we are so confident on that, we offer a moneyback if the student is not satisfied with first Kubernetes Training class. The cloud based Kubernetes training course contents are accessible from anywhere in the world. Study9 provides access for each student to an online Learning Management System that holds all the slides and videos that are part of bocoran slot rtp the Kubernetes training courses. The students can access them from their Laptop, Mobile, Tablets etc. The students will also give Kubernetes training exams on this Learning Management System and our expert Kubernetes trainers will rate their papers and provide certifications on successful completion of these Kubernetes training exams. The best part of this online Kubernetes training approach is that it does not require one to waste time by travelling to a particular Kubernetes training center. And the timings are flexible so that if someday the student has problems in taking the morning Kubernetes training class he/she can fix an alternate time in the evening in discussion with Kubernetes trainer. On need basis our Kubernetes trainers can take a class in late night as well. On request basis missed Kubernetes training class sessions can even be given as video lectures to the student for them to go through to be prepared for the next class.
Schedule: Weekdays (1 hr /day), Weekends (2.5 hrs /day) and Fast Track options available