[wptab name=’About’]Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) allows IT departments to focus efforts on their custom applications, not the platform they run on. With the Windows Azure platform, your IT team can develop custom solutions and manage design, development and deployment, without the need to purchase and manage the server hardware, software, storage, security, or networks that used to be required to deliver the solution.[/wptab]
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Data ServicesIn this module students will look at the differences between SQL databases on-premises and Azure SQL databases. They will learn how to implement Azure SQL databases, how to migrate data to SQL Azure, how to monitor the databases once created in Azure and learn about business continuity using database copy and export, Self-service restore and Geo-replication.Lessons
- Data Services in Microsoft Azure
- Implementing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database Security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database Business Continuity
Lab : Planning and Implementing Data Services
- Creating, Securing and Monitoring an Azure SQL Database
- Migrating a SQL Server Database to an Azure SQL Database
- Restoring a Database
- Identify data services in Microsoft Azure.
- Provision, configure, and manage Azure SQL Database.
- Configure security for Azure SQL Database.
- Monitor Azure SQL Database.
- Manage data recovery and availability for Azure SQL Database.
Module 8: Implementing PaaS Cloud Services and Mobile Services
- Planning and Deploying PaaS Cloud Services
- Configuring Cloud Services
- Implementing Mobile Services
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
Lab : Implementing PaaS Cloud Services
- Deploying a PaaS Cloud Service
- Configuring Deployment Slots and Remote Desktop Protocol
- Monitoring Cloud Services
- Plan and deploy a PaaS cloud service in Azure.
- Configure PaaS cloud services by using configuration files or the Azure portal.
- Create and administer a mobile service that supports an app for mobile devices.
- Monitor the performance of cloud services and mobile services and diagnose bottlenecks
Module 9: Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media ServicesIn this module students learn what a content delivery network is and how to implement one. They then move on to look at Azure Media Services, and how to utilize media in Azure.Lessons
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Publishing Content with Azure Media Services
Lab : Implementing a Content Delivery Network
- Configuring a Content Delivery Network
Lab : Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Cloud Services
- Adding Content to the Source Service
- Creating a Media Services Account and Uploading Content
- Publishing and Scaling Media
- Implement an Azure content delivery network.
- Publish content with Azure Media Services.
Module 10: Implement Azure ADIn this module students will learn how to implement Azure Active directory, then to manage users within the directory. They will also look at adding customer domains, at multi-factor authentication and at application integration with Azure Active Directory. Finally they will learn about the features and benefits offered by Azure Active Directory Premium.Lessons
- Creating and Managing Azure Directories
- Configuring Application Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Overview of Azure Active Directory Premium
Lab : Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Administering Active Directory
- Configuring Single Sign-On
- Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication
- Create and manage Azure AD directories.
- Configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Describe the features of Azure AD Premium.
Module 11: Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
- Extending On-Premises Active Directory into Azure
- Directory Synchronization
- Implementing Federation
Lab : Managing an Active Directory Hybrid Environment
- Configuring Directory Synchronization
- Synchronizing Directories
- Extend the on-premises Active Directory domain into Microsoft Azure
- Synchronize user accounts between on-premises Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Set up single sign-on using federation between on-premises Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Module 12: Implementing Automation
- Overview of Automation Components
- Implementing PowerShell Workflows
- Managing Automation
Lab : Implementing Automation
- Configuring Automation Accounts
- Creating Runbooks
- Describe the automation components in Microsoft Azure.
- Configure PowerShell workflows and convert scripts to workflows.
- Manage automation through creating and publishing of runbooks and scheduling jobs.
Module 13: Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Software as a Service Scenario
- Plan a migration project and architect an Azure solution that addresses a typical medium-sized manufacturing company’s business needs using cloud technologies.
- Plan a new software as a service (SaaS) offering, built from components of Microsoft Azure.
- Regular classes – 4 weeks
- Weekend Classes – 6 weeks
- Customized Fast Track option is available as well. Call 9731012185 now to customize according to your requirement
- Experienced IT professionals
- Having hands on practical knowledge
- With experience of training large batches in both offline and online mode
The following services are available on demand as add-on to this course
- Resume Preparation
- Mock interviews
- Job opportunity leads and suggestions
- Online Self Paced Training (SPT) with Videos and Documents
- Online Instructor Led Training (ILT)
About the course:
Study9 provides a robust job market focused Azure PAAS training. Our Azure PAAS course is designed with the right mix of basic and advanced topics to get one started in the domain and enable a person to get a good job in this competitive market. Our Azure PAAS trainers are experienced professionals with hands on knowledge of Azure PAAS projects. The Azure PAAS course content is designed with keeping the current job market’s demands in mind.Our Azure PAAS training course is value for money and tailor made for our students.
About Study9 Training Method
The Study9 Azure PAAS training courses are completely online training courses. The online Azure PAAS training is given using advanced training softwares to make the students comfortable with the online training. The student and teacher can talk over VOIP software, they can share each others screens, share Azure PAAS course contents and concerns during the class through chat window and even can see each other using Webcams. The time tested proven online Azure PAAS training methodologies adopted by study9 are of the most advanced ones in India. The student will feel at ease with the Azure PAAS training mode. And we are so confident on that, we offer a moneyback if the student is not satisfied with first Azure PAAS Training class.
The cloud based Azure PAAS training course contents are accessible from anywhere in the world. Study9 provides access for each student to an online Learning Management System that holds all the slides and videos that are part of the Azure PAAS training courses. The students can access them from their Laptop, Mobile, Tablets etc. The students will also give Azure PAAS training exams on this Learning Management System and our expert Azure PAAS trainers will rate their papers and provide certifications on successful completion of these Azure PAAS training exams.
The best part of this online Azure PAAS training approach is that it does not require one to waste time by travelling to a particular Azure PAAS training center. And the timings are flexible so that if someday the student has problems in taking the morning Azure PAAS training class he/she can fix an alternate time in the evening in discussion with Azure PAAS trainer. On need basis our Azure PAAS trainers can take a class in late night as well. On request basis missed Azure PAAS training class sessions can even be given as video lectures to the student for them to go through to be prepared for the next class.
Schedule: Weekdays (1 hr /day), Weekends (2.5 hrs /day) and Fast Track options available